“The Swim event to beat cancer”
The NSW Cancer Council, in partnership with Anderson Events, host an annual NSW Cancer Council Corporate Swim Challenge. Sign up your workplace and nominate ten mates to race off over five different events including free style, relays, and medley races and help raise much needed funds for the work of the NSW Cancer Council. To enter simply download the registration form via the link below and email to email@example.com or call 1300 132 921.
Each team will also receive an email from the NSW Cancer Council confirming your registration and you will be able to begin your fundraising!
THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS AND HIGHEST FUNDRAISERS.
NSW Cancer Council – Corporate Swim Challenge
ABC Pool in the Domain
from 5:30pm for a 6pm start
Team Entry: $500 Early Bird rate (includes a maximum of ten swimmers). Firms may enter more than one team. Order of Events:
- Mixed Medley Relay (4 x 50 Metre)
- Mens 50 Metre Freestyle
- Womens 50 Metre Freestyle
- Trophy Event – 10 x 50 Metre Freestyle Relay
All Firms/Teams will be automatically entered into the Trophy Event; 10 x 50 Metre Freestyle Relay
Point Score – Trophy for the Firm/Team that accumulates the most points throughout the night
For the 50 Metre Freestyle event the following age brackets will apply:
- Male: 21 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 yrs
- Female: 21 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 yrs
- For the Mixed 4 x 50 Metre Medley relay Event teams must be mixed Male/Female.
Maximum of 2 teams per Firm/Team.