I DON’T HAVE A TEAM AND I WANT TO JOIN A TEAM
Contact Anderson Events at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to join as an individual
I WANT TO JOIN MY FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES TEAM
1. You will need to click the above button and search for the relevant team (e.g. Untouchables, Grasscutters, etc.).
2. Click on the correct team if there’s multiple teams with the same name (you can ensure that it’s the right team if the Most Recent League is correct e.g. Mondays @ Chatswood – Summer).
3. On the following page look for the button that says ‘Join this team’. Once this button is ‘clicked’ you will be directed to a page that has the Team Name and Organiser’s name in the left hand corner.
4. You are then asked to either ‘Log In’ or ‘Click here to register’ in the New Users section. New players will need to choose ‘Click here to register’ If you are a returning player (but joining a new or different team), you can ‘Log In’ using your existing account details.
5. Complete the online form and ensure they have read the Terms and Conditions.
I WANT TO BECOME A RINGER
Do you want to be listed in our system, but only play every once in a while when teams need an extra? Make sure you register into our Ringer system. Teams can email you asking to join their team for just one game sporadically.
I AM A NEW USER AND WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER A NEW TEAM
Just click the button and choose the venue where you would like to play. On the next page fill out your team name (we can change the name for you at a later stage if you’d like) and chose the sport you would like to enter your team in. Fill out the personal details and do not forget to click on a link on the email Spawtz send to you to confirm your email address.
I AM AN EXISTING USER AND WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER AN EXISTING TEAM
If you are already registered in our Spawtz system, then just login to Spawtz and click “My Teams” on your personal navigation. Under “My Teams” you’ll see all previously registered teams and you can click “Register This Team For A New League or Season”.
If you do not see the option to register the team for a new league or season, it might mean that you are not the team organiser of that team. You can ask the previous team organiser to login and make you team organiser, or you can email us and ask us to help you out.
I AM A EXISTING USER AND WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER A NEW TEAM
Just click the button and login. Once logged in click “Register a team or as an individual”. Click a venue and on the next page fill out your team name (we can change the name for you at a later stage if you’d like) and choose the sport you would like to enter your team in.
HOW DOES THE STANDARD FEE WORK?
Our Standard fee for competitions starts as of 2 weeks before the competition, the standard fee needs to be paid at least 1 day before the competition, otherwise you will incur a late payment fee on top of the standard fee. A late payment fee can be up to $100.
HOW DOES THE LATE FEE WORK?
If it’s the first day of the competition and you still have not made a payment for your team, you will incur a late fee, this is an extra amount on top of your team fees to be paid immediately. If payment still has not been received by Week 4 of the competition, we reserve the right to remove your team from the competition.
Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancellations.
Work in progress! Questions that will be answered:
We are short on players, can you organise extra players for us?
How do I add team players to my team?
How do i make payment for my team?
How do I get a Tax Invoice?
How do I get a Tax Receipt?