Team Building Activities are designed to ensure a high percentage of participation while enabling staff to get to know one and another in a less confronting environment than the office. It is also a great forum to meet all staff team members given the company may have had a significant change in staffing over the last 12-18 months.
Anderson Events has managed hundreds of team building activities over the last 10 years for all types of corporations – with the results always being the same – lots of fun and bonding as a group. Sports Carnival is just one example of Team Building Day.
Events such as running races, field events, long jump, high jump and a range of novelty events can be prepared with bonus points on offer throughout the day. We can organise a legitimate athletics track and provide all equipment for the carnival along with trophies for the winners.
An event such as this is best supported with BBQ lunch and drinks to accompany, all of which Anderson Events will organise and supply.
The staff can compete in a variety of challenges. Challenges may include:
- Soccer challenge – Mini 6 aside soccer matches, games will go for 15-20 minutes.
- Netball challenge – 7 aside netball matches, games will go 20-30 minutes.
- Touch Football challenge – 6 aside touch football matches, games will go 15-20 minutes.
- Volleyball challenge – 6 aside volleyball matches, games will go 15-20 minutes.
- Backyard Cricket challenge – A game of cricket where players are operating as individuals but playing in teams.
You can have a full day of one sport, or create a round robin of different sports.