A quick how to register yourself as an individual guide, if you have any more questions please look on FAQ page or send an email.
I DON’T HAVE A TEAM AND I WANT TO JOIN A TEAM
Want to play but don’t have a team?
Register as an individual with Just Play to join one of our competitions.
I WANT TO JOIN MY FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES TEAM
1. You will need to click the above button and search for the relevant team (e.g. Untouchables, Grasscutters, etc.).
2. Click on the correct team if there’s multiple teams with the same name (you can ensure that it’s the right team if the Most Recent League is correct e.g. Mondays @ Chatswood – Summer).
3. On the following page look for the button that says ‘Join this team’. Once this button is ‘clicked’ you will be directed to a page that has the Team Name and Organiser’s name in the left hand corner.
4. You are then asked to either ‘Log In’ or ‘Click here to register’ in the New Users section. New players will need to choose ‘Click here to register’ If you are a returning player (but joining a new or different team), you can ‘Log In’ using your existing account details.
5. Complete the online form and ensure they have read the Terms and Conditions.
I WANT TO BECOME A RINGER
Do you want to be listed in our system, but only play every once in a while when teams need an extra? Make sure you register into our Ringer system. Teams can email you asking to join their team for just one game sporadically.