WELLNESS CONSULTANCY TO DRIVE PERFORMANCE
Anderson Events provides tailorable solutions to drive employee experience and performance. We are different from other wellness providers in that we want to build a relationship with your employees, which is best served through our 12 month wellness program.
This includes everything from physical fitness classes such as bootcamp, pilates and yoga, to lunch and learns where we workshop a range of the most important wellbeing areas such as mental health, nutrition, and mindfulness, to health expos and wellness weeks to tie it all together.
We believe that only through a mixture of the regular programmes on education and physical and spiritual activities that we can provide a guarantee to create a better and higher performing employee. We create a unique employee experience which in turn allows the employee to be truly comfortable with their work/life balance!
“What is Corporate Wellness Coaching?”
- Education and training sessions with senior management and key decision makers
- Group coaching workshops for building resilience and empowerment, while creating accountability and gaining consistent feedback
- Access to the latest resources, tools, referrals and connections
- A focus on facilitation
- Creating a two-way relationship that is built on trust and accountability
- The Wheel of Corporate Wellness Coaching works cyclically:
“What Are The Benefits?”
Creating a “Great Place to Work” is all about building the best culture and employee experience. A structured 12 month program helps to boost loyalty, enhance performance, and have your employees WANTING to turn up at work everyday. Plus there are some researched ROI’s:
“Who Is It For?”
- Businesses interested in employee experience, productivity, retention and wellness.
- Organisations who want their staff to cope with stress, change and adversity.
- HR, People & Culture, and COO’s who want to motivate their teams and educate themselves and others on how to successfully balance their health and business goals.
“How Can We Best Serve You?”
We provide tailorable solutions to drive employee experience and performance. We are different from other wellness providers in that we want to build a relationship with your employees, which is best served through our 12 month program.