Old Kings Oval is located in Parramatta Park – Parramatta. Toilet & shower facilities are available. Ample car parks available.
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mens Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mixed Netball; 7 aside soccer, with max. 3 guys on the court.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Wednesdays||Start Date||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Rate||Late Fee|
|Summer 2019||Jan 16||10||Dec 21||$650.00||$750.00|
|Autumn 2019||Apr 10||10||March 27||$650.00||$750.00|
|Winter 2019||Jul 3||10||June 28||$700.00||$800.00|
|Spring 2019||Sep 18||10||Sep 4||$700.00||$800.00|
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancelations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinpad’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications, an Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners.