St Leonards Park in North Sydney has two outdoor courts situated on Walker Street.
Maintained by: North Sydney Council
Tuesday Evening – Mixed Netball; 7 aside netball, with max. 3 guys on the court.
Wednesday Evening – Mixed Netball; 7 aside netball, with max. 3 guys on the court.
START DATES & PRICE
Games are 30 minutes and played between 6:00pm and 8:00pm.
|Wednesdays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee|
|Summer 2018||Jan 10||10||Dec 27||$750.00||$825.00|
|Spring 2018||Oct 3||10||Sep 19||$750.00||$825.00|
* Registration Closes two weeks before the start date and the Standard Fee needs to be paid BEFORE the Close Date. Payments received afterwards will result in the Late Fee being charged.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancellations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Netball Bibs.
3. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
4. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
5. All rained out rounds are replayed if we can.
6. Immediate results update via Spawtz.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and one Netball umpire per court.
8. A Champions trophies for the winner.