Tuckwell Park. Toilet & shower facilities are available. Sometimes we play on Fontenoy Park just 5 minute walk from Tuckwell Park, when the fields need restoring. Fontenoy Park has Toilet facilities available.
Maintained by: City of Ryde
Note: Spring 2017 Season will be played at Fontenoy Park
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Wednesday Lunchtime – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Wednesday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 5 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 11:30am and 2:00pm
|Wednesdays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Rate||* Late Fee|
|Summer 2018||Feb 7||10||Jan 24||$625.00||$675.00|
|Autumn 2018||May 2||10||Apr 18||$625.00||$675.00|
|Winter 2018||Jul 25||10||Jul 11||$625.00||$675.00|
|Spring 2018||Oct 17||10||Oct 3||$625.00||$675.00|
* Registration Closes two weeks before the start date and the Standard Fee needs to be paid BEFORE the Close Date. Payments received afterwards will result in the Late Fee being charged.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancellations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications, a Soccer referee and a Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners.