At the Macquarie University Sports Fields (Cnr Talavera Rd & Culloden Rd) we play on Ross Gwilliam Oval, this is the second oval on the left. Toilet & shower facilities are available.
Maintained by: Macquarie University
Monday Evening – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Monday Evening – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Monday Evening – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Evening games are 40 minutes and played between 6:00pm and 9:20pm
|Mondays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee||Late Fee|
|Summer 2018||Jan 29||10||Jan 15||$750.00||$850.00|
|Autumn 2018||Apr 30||10||Apr 16||$750.00||$850.00|
|Winter 2018||Jul 23||10||Jul 9||$750.00||$850.00|
|Spring 2018||Oct 8||10||Sep 24||$750.00||$850.00|
* Registration Closes two weeks before the start date and the Standard Fee needs to be paid BEFORE the Close Date. Payments received afterwards will result in the Late Fee being charged.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancellations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications, an Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners.