Wentworth Park is located in Glebe. The sporting fields are located between Wattle Street & Wentworth Park Road on the City side. Public transport available (lightrail) and street parking available. We will provide a bus service from Hickson Rd & Barangaroo.
Maintained by: City of Sydney
Tuesday Lunchtime – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Netball; 7 aside outdoor netball, with max. 3 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Tuesdays||Starts||Weeks||Early Bird*||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2017||March 14||10||$650.00||$700.00||$750.00|
|Winter 2017||June 6||10||$600.00||$650.00||$700.00|
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. A FREE bus shuttle, picking up teams from the corner of Sussex St & Erskine St.
5. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance.
6. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
7. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
8. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications, a Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
9. A Champions trophies for the winners.