Wentworth Park is located in Glebe. The sporting fields are located between Wattle Street & Wentworth Park Road on the City side. Public transport available (lightrail) and street parking available. We will provide a bus service from the corner of Sussex St & Erskine St, between King St and Market St on Sussex St and Hickson Road, Barangaroo.
Maintained by: City of Sydney
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 5 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Netball; 7 aside outdoor netball, with max. 3 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Tuesdays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2018||Mar 20||10||Mar 13||$700.00||$750.00|
|Winter 2018||June 12||10||May 129||$700.00||$750.00|
|Spring 2018||Nov 6||10||Oct 23||$700.00||$750.00|
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancelations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. A FREE bus shuttle, picking up teams from the corner of Sussex St & Erskine St, between King St and Market St on Sussex St and Hickson Road, Barangaroo.
5. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
6. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
7. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
8. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications, a Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
9. A Champions trophies for the winners.