Rushcutters Bay Park is located on New Beach Road, Darling Point (near New South Head Road).
Maintained by: Woollahra Council
Wednesday Evening – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Wednesday Evening – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Evening games are 40 minutes and played between 6:00pm and 8:00pm
|Wednesday||Starts||Weeks||Early Bird*||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance.
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and a Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners.