The City CBD sports are played in the Domain at the Crescent Precinct. The Crescent Precinct is located on the top of the Domain Carpark (next to St Mary’s Rd) and can be accessed via Art Gallery Road.
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Netball; 7 aside netball, with max. 3 guys on the field.
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Monday Lunchtime – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Evening – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 11:15pm and 2:15pm.
Evening games are 30 minutes and played between 5:30pm and 8:00pm.
|Monday Lunchtime||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Autumn 2019||Mar 4||12||Feb 18||$1200.00||$1300.00|
|Winter 2019||Aug 12||8||Jul 29||$800.00||$900.00|
|Spring 2018||Oct 14||8||Sep 30||$800.00||$900.00|
|Tuesday Lunchtime||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2019||Mar 5||8||Feb 19||$800.00||$900.00|
|Autumn 2019||Apr 30||8||Apr 16||$800.00||$900.00|
|Winter 2019||Aug 13||8||Jul 30||$800.00||$900.00|
|Spring 2019||Oct 15||8||Oct 1||$800.00||$900.00|
|Tuesday Evenings||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Spring 2018||Oct 8||8||Sep 24||$800.00||$900.00|
[/table]* Standard Fee is valid up till the Registration Close Date for the competition . The Late fee is applied to all teams who register after this date.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancelations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds might be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and a Netball Umpire, a Soccer referee and Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners.