The Cook & Philip CBD sports are played at the Cook & Philip Park Hard Courts. The Cook & Philip Park Courts are located diagonally from the Domain Carpark.
Thursday Lunchtime – Mixed Basketball; 5 aside basketball, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Thursdays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee|
|Summer 2018||Jan 11||10||Dec 28||$650.00||$700.00|
|Autumn 2018||Apr 5||10||Mar 15||$650.00||$700.00|
|Winter 2018||Jun 28||10||Jun 7||$650.00||$700.00|
|Spring 2018||Sept 20||10||Sept 6||$650.00||$700.00|
* Registration Closes two weeks before the start date and the Standard Fee needs to be paid BEFORE the Close Date. Payments received afterwards will result in the Late Fee being charged.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancellations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Bibs.
3. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Terms and Conditions
4. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
5. All rained out rounds might be replayed if possible. However no guarantees.
6. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and a Basketball referee.
7. A Champions trophies for the winners.