Bales Park in Chatswood. Access to the park is from Stanley Street, Ranelagh Crescent or Sydney Street. There is a level pathway between the Stanley Street park entrance and a bus stop with seat in Fry Street, 250m away. Toilet facilities are available. Parking available off Sydney Street and Ranelagh Cres.
Maintained by: Willoughby Council
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Monday Lunchtime – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Mondays||Starts||Weeks||Early Bird*||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2017||Jan 30||8||$500.00||$540.00||$600.00|
|Autumn 2017||April 24||8||$500.00||$540.00||$600.00|
|Winter 2017||July 17||8||$500.00||$540.00||$600.00|
|Spring 2017||Oct 9||8||$500.00||$540.00||$600.00|
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance.
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed when possible. No guarantees. However we cannot play at this venue during school holidays.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and a Soccer referee and a Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners