Bales Park in Chatswood. Access to the park is from Stanley Street, Ranelagh Crescent or Sydney Street. There is a level pathway between the Stanley Street park entrance and a bus stop with seat in Fry Street, 250m away. Toilet facilities are available. Parking available off Sydney Street and Ranelagh Cres.
Chatswood Youth Centre is located in the central hub of the Chatswood CBD. There is entry to the court from the corner of Albert Avenue and Victor Street. Toilet facilities are available at the courts.
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Soccer; 6 aside soccer, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Monday Lunchtime – Men’s Soccer; 6 aside soccer (girls are allowed to play).
Monday Lunchtime – Mixed Touch; 6 aside touch football, with max. 4 guys on the field.
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Netball; 7 aside netball, with max 3 guys on the court
Tuesday Lunchtime – Mixed Basketball; 5 aside basketball, with max 4 guys on the court
START DATES & PRICE
Lunchtime games are 30 minutes and played between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Mondays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2019||Feb 4||8||Jan 21||$650.00||$750.00|
|Autumn 2019||Apr 29||8||Apr 15||$650.00||$750.00|
|Winter 2019||Jul 22||8||Jul 8||$650.00||$750.00|
|Spring 2019||Oct 14||8||Sep 30||$650.00||$750.00|
|Tuesdays||Starts||Weeks||Close Date||Standard Fee*||Late Fee*|
|Summer 2019||Feb 5||8||Jan 22||$650.00||$750.00|
|Autumn 2019||Apr 30||8||Apr 16||$650.00||$750.00|
|Winter 2019||Jul 23||8||Jul 9||$650.00||$750.00|
|Spring 2019||Oct 15||8||Oct 1||$650.00||$750.00|
Chatswood Youth Centre
* Standard Fee is valid up till the Registration Close Date for the competition . The Late fee is applied to all teams who register after this date.
+Anderson Events doesn’t offer refunds for Sports Competitions. We may offer a credit for the immediate season to follow the current season that the team is opting to leave. In all cases, Anderson Events may elect to withhold a $100 Administrative Fee for any Team Cancelations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A social competition against other fun corporate & social teams.
2. A fully set up field with all the equipment provided. Incl. Drinking Water, Sunscreen, Goalie Gloves.
3. We will have Shinguard’s for sale ($10.00).
4. All registered players are covered by our AJG Insurance. See Term and Conditions
5. All teams get to play all weeks (no matter where you end in the standings).
6. All rained out rounds will be replayed when possible. No guarantees. However we cannot play at this venue during school holidays.
7. A Venue Manager with First Aid qualifications and a Soccer referee and a Touch Football referee.
8. A Champions trophies for the winners